At Medifies, we care about protecting your privacy. With any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Information we collect
When you interact with us through our websites, we may collect certain information for use in our business.
Information you provide to us
When you navigate our websites or contact us, we may ask for (or you may choose to give us) certain information about yourself. This may include information by which you could be personally identified ("personal information"). For example, we ask you to provide your name, email address, company name and size, and zip code when you request a demo of our products. You are not required to provide this information to use our websites generally; however, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites without providing the requested personal information.
Information we receive in the course of business
We may receive or deduce information about you, including personal information, in the ordinary course of our business.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect certain information automatically as you visit, navigate through, and interact with our websites. This includes:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your device type (for example, if you are on a computer or iPhone)
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic location
- Server logs and other communication data
- How you found your way to our website (for example, if you clicked on a link from a social network)
- What you do and see on our websites (for example, pages you visit or links you click)
- Information collected through cookies, Web beacons, and other similar Internet technologies
Children under 13
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with their personal information without your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work to delete it from our systems. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information that you provide to us, or that we collect about you, for a few purposes:
- For our business operations, including recruiting and marketing efforts and business research
- To present our websites, products, and services to you
- To make our websites, products, and services better
- To notify you about our business, including new offerings, promotions, or events
- To maintain the integrity and security of our websites and our business
- For other purposes, which we will tell you about when we ask you for particular information
When we might disclose your information
We will never sell or rent your information to anyone.
We may share or transfer your information (provided by you or collected by us) in the following circumstances:
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. Your personal information may be transferred in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event.
- We may share your personal information with affiliated companies or subsidiaries.
- When we use an agent, contractor, or other third party to perform business services for us (such as mailing information, maintaining databases, and analyzing website user data), we may share your personal information with those third parties, but we will only provide the information that the third party needs to perform its specific function.
- We may share your personal information with select business partners in support of our business operations. Those business partners may contact you with special offers, promotions, or other materials that may be of interest to you. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, protect and defend our property or rights, protect the personal safety of others in an emergency, or protect against legal liability.
In any other circumstances, we will obtain your consent before we share or transfer your personal information with third parties.
We are serious about protecting the security of your personal information, and we've taken steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no security method is 100% secure or 100% error-free. In particular, email may not be secure, so you should take special care when deciding what information you send us via email.
If you wish to stop receiving emails from us
Each unsolicited commercial email we send to you will contain an unsubscribe link at the bottom, and you can easily opt out of receiving future commercial emails from us by clicking this link. Unsubscribe requests may take some time (up to ten days) to process; we appreciate your patience. If you continue to receive emails from us after you unsubscribe, please email us at email@example.com to report the issue.
If you wish to access or correct your information
If you would like to request access to the personal information you've provided us for the purpose of correcting, amending, or deleting that information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your personal information in our systems.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
2450 Holcombe Blvd. Suite X
Houston, TX 77021